Tuesday 19 March 2013

OOTD .007


Cardigan:  £10 Bank
Blouse:  £12.99 H&M
Jeans:  £12 Newlook
Stud Pumps:  £32 Aldo
Handbag: £32 Next
Wishbone Necklace:  £4  Kitsch-Kouture @ ASOS Marketplace

Ooh, what a lovely sunny day its been today! I'm so glad the horrible winter weather seems to be on its way out! For the first time in a while I actually went out without a jacket.  I wore this amazing electric blue cardigan from bank which I got in my spree on Saturday! I absolutely love it, you cant really see in the pics but it has a gold chain detail which runs round the edge.  It's such a lovely feature piece, so you can pair it with a simple blouse and jeans and it looks perfect!


I wore this cute wishbone necklace as well, it's so dainty and it's also one of my pieces on sale at Kitsch-Kouture @ ASOS Marketplace.  I love it because it's simple and an absolute bargain at £4!

Yaay for the sunshine! Bring on the Summer!
I hope you all had a lovely sunny Tuesday!  



5 comments:

  1. You look lovely (as does the weather). That blue cardi is amazing :)

    Check out my international giveaway!
    www.themakeupdirectory.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely outfit, casual but chic! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I am soo jealous! I don't want to wear jackets anymore..
    Love your outfit, gorgeous colour of cardigan!:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie

    P.S - I really enjoy reading your posts:) That's why I have nominated you with the Liebster Award!:)
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way who you dress up! :) it's really awesome! In Portugal sun began yesterday but tomorrow it rains: (
    kisses,
    http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews