Sunday 17 March 2013

Birthday OOTD


Black blouse:    £7.99 H&M
Necklace:         £7 Kitsch-Kouture @ ASOS Marketplace
Skirt:                £12.99 H&M
Boots:               £11 Newlook

So it was my Birthday this week, I just turned 24 and I had so much fun!  My lovely BF cooked me dinner and I went on a total spree (haul post to follow!)  Anyway this is what I wore out last night for my Birthday drinkies.  I love this skirt, it was such a bargain but it would look amazing in day and night and the swallow design is so kitsch and cute! The black blouse is an absolute style staple and a must for any capsule wardrobe!


I teamed this outfit with this white statement necklace which is my part of my Kitsch-Kouture collection @ ASOS marketplace.  check it out here!!  It featured in my last post and I think it is the perfect statement necklace for this season

I loved this outfit, monochrome is definitely a favourite option for me. It's simple but so cute!  I had a fab night but I'm feelinga bit fragile today! Think I'm going to have a cosy movie night tonight! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! I really want to get to 100 followers so I can have a give away! So if you enjoyed my wee blog please subscribe via GFC and I would really appreciate it!





2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday sweety.x I love both your outfit and makeup x you look great:)
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the skirt thank you for visiting and ollowing my blog. followed you back =)
    http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews