Sunday 3 March 2013

OOTD 3

Primark 'cold shoulder' jumper:  £7
New Look Jeans:  £12
New Look boots:  £11
Spike Necklace Kitsch-Kouture @ ASOS Marketplace :  £7

I love this outfit although I was a bit chilly in the shoulder area!  I featured this top in my haul last week and I couldn't wait to wear it this weekend!  I think its an absolute bargain at only £7 in the sale!  I actually went shopping again today and went back to Primark and got some absolutely amazing bargains which I'll be putting into my next post!  Primark is so good at the moment and theres so many gems in the sale, get down there now!  My main reason for going shopping was so I could get my lovely Mum a pressie in time for Mother's day next Sunday,  I love treating my Mum and I got her lots but I'm not going to write any more about that incase she has a sneaky peak on here during the week!!



I wore my favourite Spike necklace which is from my jewellery collection, (kitsch-Kouture@ASOS Marketplace) I literally never seem to have this necklace off but it goes with everything! 


Oooh I'm so excited as well because it's my Birthday in a few weeks and my lovely BF ordered these wonder woman Converses for me and I can't wait to get my hands on them!!

Do you like? Hope you enjoyed my wee Sunday post! I'd love for you to subscribe via GFC if you like my little blog!  I'd love to get to 100 followers and have a give away of some of my best selling jewellery pieces!

Hope you all had a fab Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Im a new beauty blogger & I hope you check out my blog & follow if you like<3

    xxx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for following! I enjoyed your blog, I'm following!

      x

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    Love your blog! Great pictures!!
    I'm your new follower!
    Would you like to take a look at my blog and maybe follow?!
    xx riannejasperina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you for your lovely comment and for following! I loved your blog, I'm following too.

      x

      Delete
  3. Hello! My name is Wendy and I'm from Portugal! I think your blog is super cute so I started to follow and also liked that my follow up because I have blogger's dream to have followers from other countries, etc ...
    You also are very beautiful. Hmm .. I really Goostava follow up also
    my blog: http://theotherprincess.blogspot.pt/
    kisses,
    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Thank you for your lovely comment and for following! I checked out your blog and I really liked it! I'm following you too!

      x

      Delete
  4. hey thank you for your sweet comment and for following, I really like your blog too, I'm following :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jillian! You've got really interesting style. Those Converse shoes are sooo cute.

    Just followed you via GFC. Nice blog!

    Anum
    http://www.summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews