Monday 25 March 2013

Liebster Award :)





 I was so happy to find out that I've been nominated for the liebster award by the lovely Stephanie over at Vidathings blog!  For those who have not heard of this little award, it is a fab way for new bloggers with less than 200 followers to big each other up and generally spread the love! I have really loved my little blog since I started back in January and it's lovely that other bloggers have commented and enjoyed my posts! A big thank you to Stephanie for nominating me, so everyone check out her fantastic blog and lets all share in some blog love!!

So here's the 5 rules of the Liebster award...


  1. You should share 11 things about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions that the tagger gave you
  3. Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers for the liebster award
  4. Think of 11 questions to ask your nominees
  5. Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you
So here goes...
11 Things about me...
  • I have a degree in Psychology and Criminology
  • I am obsessed with US reality TV especially any of the Real Housewives franchise
  • I have one little bow tattoo on my foot and I would like to maybe get more
  • I love Pomeranian dogs and I hope that I can get one and call it Mr Chow (random I know)
  • I love the Union jack flag and have about 10 union jack cushions, throws, pictures all over my house!
  • I love Wagamamas, especially Teryaki Chicken Donburi.
  • I am obsessed with the Hunger games trilogy, I've read the books and seen the film 5 times!
  • I am very spontaneous and love to do crazy things at the drop of a hat!
  • I'm such a night owl, I could literally stay up till about 3am before I'm tired.
  • Although I'm a new blogger, I can't go a day without checking out my stats, such a nerd!
  • I am obsessed with leather and studs at the moment and I actually find it hard to go a day without them!
1.  How do you love spending your time?

It sounds like such a cliche but I love shopping with the girls! I honestly believe it is the best type of therapy, going
out for a full day of shopping with a lovely lunch and some necessary coffee breaks!  I also absolutely adore spending
time with my Family even more so now since I live away from home now!

2.  Two clothing items that you can't live without?

I could not live without my leather studded biker jacket from River Island, I've had it for over 3 years and I swear it has 
never went out of fashion! It goes with everything!  The other items are a little newer but I'm equally as obsessed and 
that is any and every blouse I own, all my friends are baffled as to why I'm so in love with them but I am and I'm not 
sure when this love affair will end! 

3.  What can people learn from your blog? Or what do you want them to?

Hmmm, that's a tricky one! I'm not sure what people will learn but I hope they enjoy my blog and perhaps find a new
found love for accessories, as I love shoes, jewellery and handbags! I have my own collection of jewellery which I sell 
on ASOS Marketplace so perhaps people will learn about up and coming jewellery trends! Overall I hope they enjoy 
my little blog!

4.  If you could pack your bags right now and move to another city, which one would it be?

I would 100% without a shadow of a doubt, move to NYC! I have had this desire to flee there for many, many years 
and although I have never been I just KNOW that I would love it! Having been a Sex and the city fan for many years 
I obviously have been obsessed with this fashion capital! Plus I love the idea that a city has the power to make or
break you!

5.  If you could meet one famous person, who would you choose?

I would probably say that I would meet Tina Fey! This may seem a bit random but I adore 30 Rock and I have literally
seen every episode at least 4 times, I also read her autobiography and think she is absolutely hilarious!

6.  A sunny day at the beach or a cold, snowy day at the mountains?

Definitely a sunny day at the beach! Being from Scotland, I've had enough cold days to last a lifetime.  Bring on the
sunshine!!

7.  Most amazing thing, memory or day of your life?

There have definitely been a few, but the memory that sticks out in my mind is my graduation ceremony last year!
All my family were there and they were really proud and I was also proud of myself! I worked so hard to get my 
degree and I felt like all my late nights at the library paid off.

8.  Favourite scent?

I love Chanel 'Coco Mademoiselle' its such a classic and elegant fragrance! Its quite a polarising scent, you either
love it or hate it!

9.  Describe your style in 3 words

Classic, fun, highstreet

10.  What is the motto of your life?

I don't really have one but I'd say 'live the life you love, love the life you live' is one that I really like! My friend had the 
best motto which she lives by which is 'feel the fear and do it anyway' I think its fab and often think of it when I'm 
frightened of making a big step in life.

11.  What is your favourite beauty product?

My all time favourite beauty product in Estee Lauder Double wear foundation, it is a an absolute lifesaver and covers
multitude of sins!

Now my Questions...

1.Who is your style icon?
2.Designer or high street style?
3. What is your must have item for this season?
4. heels or flats?
5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
6. What are the 5 best words to describe yourself?1.
7. What is your favourite high street store?
8. do you prefer summer fashion or winter fashion?
9. What is your 'can't survive without' make-up product
10. When it comes to food, are you a sweet or savoury girl?
11. What is your number 1 beauty tip?

Now my 11 nominees...

These are my fave little blogs, I've got amazing tips from every single one of them so check them out!
                                 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is nice. I am happy to show some love and hopefully we can follow each other on bloglovin and google friends. I am your newest follower. This is my link:

    http://www.bloglovin.com/thefashionstirfry

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice learning more about you:)x I can't wait till I graduate, for now I just keep complaining about the late nights at the library:) <3
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    http://vidathings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews