Monday 25 February 2013

Primark Haul...



I have been bad, very bad... but I'm such a sucker for Primark!  I decided to go for a little peek around the shops today as I had training in Bristol which finished early.  Little did I know that Primark was going to have all the new seasons trend in, all with teeny tiny prices! I got this cute 'Dork' t-shirt as soon as I walked in the door, the colour caught my eye because I love candy pink and I love the kitsch block lettering.  It was an absolute steal at £4!  



Anyone who has read this blog before will know that I am obsessed with spikes!  The material is like a thin knitted marl and it is SO soft! It honestly seems like such good quality, for only £8!  I can't wait to to wear this with my leather leggings.


I'm loving this new trend of 'Cold shoulder' tops! I tried on a cold shoulder blouse about a month ago and I didn't get it and I regretted it so much!  So when I saw this beauty in the SALE for £5, I snapped it up.  The lovely photos just don't do it justice so I can't wait to do  an OOTD post with it.


I've been wanting to pick up one of these simple and casual cotton skater skirts for ages!  They are so versatile and they can go from day to night worn with black tights, plain t-shirt, leather jacket and rocky jewellery!  This is another item I can't WAIT to do an OOTD post.


This is just a basic black top, but it has this cute lace detail at the back which gives it a bit of edge!  I think it would go perfectly with the grey skirt!


I know this isn't a dressy item, and I certainly won't be rocking it on Saturday when I go for lunch with the girls! But come on now everybody needs a comfy hoody and this one is so cute and was only £7 in the sale from Tesco of all places! 


I hope you like my little mid week splurge! I certainly enjoyed my mini spree! I'd love to read some comments, and if you leave links of your hauls I'll definitely check them out! 

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey thank you for commenting! I just followed your blog, I especially loved your make up of the day post! You can follow me too if you like!

      x

      Delete
  2. hey dear! thank you you for visiting and for your wonderful comment..i am following you now also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new clothes!
    I'm a new follower! I really love your blog!
    If you want you can follow me too...
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for commenting I'm so glad you enjoyed my blog! I followed you too!

      x

      Delete
  4. I sooooo loved the first one ^_^
    I just found you and immediately became member! I would really appreciate it if you'll visit my blog back :)
    Kisses and keep in touch ♡

    http://dtmakeupgirl.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for your comment! I just found your blog and followed you! I love the nail polishes but I don't think they are available in the UK :(
      Thanks for following!!

      x

      Delete

Pageviews