Sunday 3 February 2013

#FashionFlashbacks

O*M*G...I've been loving River Island recently, the Spring stuff that's coming out is amazing! Here's some of my favourites from the 'Get the look' section, the first one is totally Rihanna inspired..

I love casual denims in Spring and who knew the baseball jacket and pop sock trend would be making a return!! Anyway I'm loving this for a casual day but if were talking fashion flash backs then we can't ignore the return of the... 90's body con

OH Lord! I can tell this is what I'll be wearing on many nights out IF I can stay at the gym! Right now this is not a trend to be attempting until I've lost a few of those stubborn Christmas pounds!

The reason I haven't written anything all weekend is because my parents were here to stay so I've been showing them around and (attempting) cooking! It was such a nice day on Saturday and we went for a walk along the pier, I wore my favourite jacket which I got for Christmas. Its khaki with gold sequined sleeves and I'm obsessed with it because it is casual and dressy, so in my mind it goes with everything! I'm pretty sure you can get it in Missguided or on Ebay if you search 'sequin sleeves'.  I've got my trusty studded hobo bag which literally has not left my side since I got it from Christmas! It's from Next and is £32 I think! I love this photo, its so nice to have family time...


Another amazing weekend spent with the best people! Next week is going to be a busy week so I'm going to bed...to dream of this mulberry bag... one can dream...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews